Email your review to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the following:
1. A screen name
This is your "name" on our site. You never, ever want to use your real name to post something anywhere on the Internet. Choosing a safe screen name is VERY important. An unsafe screen name can be dangerous. Make sure there is absolutely no personal information in the screen name.
- It should not have your first or last name, such as "Lylafisher"
- It shouldn't have any information that indicates your age, such as "Lyla14"
- It should not have any information that gives away your location, such as "LylaNYC"
- Make sure your screen name is not offensive
- Finally, if we think your screen name is too revealing, we will email you back for a new one
2. The title of the book you are reviewing
3. The author's name
4. A heading for your review (ex. Read this book! or I loved this one!)
5. Your Review! Um, how do I do that??
Don't worry about including a book cover picture. We'll add that in for you!
So, what happens next? Read...Review...Share...
- Comment back and forth with other readers.
- Keep track of what you've been reading and what you thought of each book.
- Tell your friends to check out your book list and they can share their comments with you too.