Here are some suggestions about how to write your book review. These are only suggestions. Use them or don't! This is your review, so it's your decision. Have fun!
1. First you have to read the book, obviously:).
2. Decide for yourself what you think about the book. This is your opinion so it can't be wrong!
3. Give a little summary of the book - without giving away the ending. Others will want to read it after reading your awesome review, so make sure you don't give too much away.
4. Then tell us what you think about the book. Take a look at the list of questions below and maybe try to answer some of them. Try to use complete sentences.
- What was your favorite thing about the book? Tell us about it.
- If you really didn't like the book, tell us why.
- What kind of story was it? Funny? Sad? Fantasy? Realistic?
- Who were the main characters? Did you like them or not? Why? Did you get to know them?
- Was it a quick read? Too fast, too slow, or just right (Goldilocks:)?
- Were there illustrations in the book? Did they make the book better or worse?
- What kind of book was it? Picture book? Chapter book? Fiction or non-fiction?
- Who sort of kid would like this book?